Complete Service & Support for Marine Deck Gear
Hawboldt provides service and technical support for the products we manufacture and sell. The service team covers the globe; wherever our customers need us.
No matter the industry, unplanned downtime costs money. This loss affects your bottom line; Hawboldt can help you improve your bottom line. Schedule regular maintenance monthly, quarterly or annually to maintain your equipment at peak efficiency.
Hawboldt Industries will work with you to customize a plan that fits your schedule and needs. Our team of certified, knowledgable technicians will complete the maintenance service. Completed work is documented and you will be provided with a written report.
Service Solutions for:
- Deck Cranes
- Launch & Recovery Systems (LARS)
- Factory Equipment
Hawboldt provides service and technical support for the products we manufacture and sell. The Hawboldt team services our global customers; travelling where our expertise is needed. Not only leading the variety of factory acceptance tests, Hawboldt technicians also support commissioning and installation services on site.
Hawboldt offers service contracts to meet the needs of our customers; safeguarding the operation of their winches, deck equipment & systems throughout years of operation.
needs of our customers; safeguarding the operation of their winches, deck equipment & systems throughout years of operation.
- Ensure functionality through operation of equipment
- Inspection of all moving parts for damage
- Check all load carrying fasteners for proper torque
- Check for deformation in structure, concentrating on load path
- Check all chains, sprockets, idlers/tensioners for wear
- Check brake operation
- Check condition of brake linings
- Check shaft seals for cracks and leakage
- Gear bathoil condition and cleanliness assessment
- System oil cleanliness analysis with report
- Leak inspection of hydraulic circuit using UV or daylight visible dyes
- Inspection of hydraulic tubing, pipes & hoses, fittings & adapters for damage or degradation
- Investigate and repair any leaks
- Check condition of C/B cartridges, valve bodies, sensors, etc.; replace as required
- Perform or arrange pump/motor rebuilds during yearly re-fit
- Check sheave & sheave liners for excessive wear or damage
- Check bushings for excess play/wear
- Check fairlead rollers for free movement, wear or damage
- Replace all grease fittings and charge new fittings at all points
- Check condition of operation controls; buttons, lights, joysticks etc.
- Verify operation of winch drum sensors
- Check calibration of pressure transducers
- Check remote control settings & operation
- Verify pressure pilot valve operation and calibration
- Make copy of current DAT files and save on a secure server
- Replace any missing or damaged decals
- Check condition of hydraulic swivels
A Century of Leadership In Engineered Solutions For Marine & Shipbuilding
Hawboldt Industries; trusted advisor for those who require specialized machinery for hoisting, launching and recovering equipment into and out of the ocean. We design and manufacture the highest quality marine deck equipment for our customers, supporting them with timely and professional service.
Hawboldt’s experience is built on more than a century of service to marine industries. Our products are at work everywhere from the Arctic to Antarctica, the Pacific and Atlantic oceans and every waterway in between. Our customers in fisheries, commercial shipbuilding, national defense, offshore oil & gas, and ocean sciences research trust our custom engineered products to get their projects completed safely and on time.
Call Our Service Department Today!
(902) 299-1147 (7 days a week service support)