Fast Rescue Boat Winches
Hawboldt’s Fast Rescue Boat (FRB) Constant Tension (CT) Winches are designed specifically for launch of manned FRB’s in severe conditions. These SOLAS and LSA approved winches provide reliable launch and recovery in temperatures as low as -40°C and sea states up to Sea State 6.
With a 25+ year service life and tested against MIL shock standards, our FRB CT winches are manufactured for the toughest challenges.
- 2x fail safe brakes
- Infinitely variable speed control in hoisting mode
- Proportional tension control in CT mode
- Slack line detection
- Marine coating system
- Certified to Lloyd’s LAME code and compliant with
- MSC.48(66) and MSC.81(70) LSA code
- Shock absorbing system available on crane and davit installations
- Shock Tested per MIL Standards
WINCH POWER REQUIREMENTS
- CT-3.5: 107 L/min @ 209 BAR
- CT-7.0: 178 L/min @ 249 BAR