Launch And Recovery Systems / Handling Systems
Hawboldt is a leading designer and manufacturer of custom-built Launch and Recovery Systems (LARS). Our LARS product typically consists of an A-Frame, Umbilical Winch (hydraulic, electrical or both), with or without a hydraulic power unit (HPU). Hawboldt LARS can fit any requirement for size and configuration from 1.5mT to 25mT, with or without the Active Heave Compensation option. While many applications can be met by adapting our existing models and components, Hawboldt engineering can also design and develop compete systems to suit specialized needs.
Applications: Deployment and recovery of ROV’s, AUV’s, Subsea Drills used in the Offshore, Oceanographic and other marine applications.
• Designed to DNV 2.22 for sea state 5 +
• High strength steel + 6061 aluminum construction
• Easily mobilized on deck or in container
• Stern launch and recovery
• Works with up to 5m freeboard
• 5 hydraulic functions (extend, tilt, arms, winch, brake)
• Wireless belly pack with full proportional control
• Constant tension recovery mode
Click/tap anywhere on the chart to view the spec sheet.